- This event has passed.
USRRC makes The Drive
December 18 @ 5:11 AM
2014 marks the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Butler Old Stone House Region Car Club of the AACA. To celebrate this milestone the BOSH Car Club will be holding our 2nd annual Road Rally on Saturday August 23rd, 2014.
This year’s road rally will again be a fun day of navigating to several historic sites, using a set of written instructions provided to each car at the start of the tour. One half of the tour cars will be given instructions to navigate the rally route in one direction, while the other half of the tour cars will be given instructions to navigate the rally route in the reverse direction. If all goes as planned both groups of tour cars should encounter each other at the mid-point of the rally thus allowing all participants to enjoy lunch together at the designated park.
- The 2014 BOSH Road Rally is limited to the first 100 pre-registered cars.
- The deadline for pre-registration ends: July, 31 2014
- A box lunch will be provided as part of each individuals registration
The costs for the 2014 BOSH Road Rally are:
- $20/car and car driver : Includes tour registration for your car and your car driver and includes lunch for your car driver.
- $6/each additional person in your car : Includes tour registration and lunch for each additional person in your car.
In addition to the Road Rally, to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Butler Old Stone House Region Car Club, immediately after the conclusion of the Road Rally the BOSH Car Club will be holding a public car cruise at 4:00 PM at Alameda Park, Butler PA.